Rainbow on the Hilltop: A Queer History at a Catholic Campus

View Comments (2)
Lilli Hime
Lilli Hime, Staff Writer
I am Lilli HimeEnglish Writing and Rhetoric major and freelance writer at Hilltop Views. This is my senior year at St. Edward's University. My role at Hilltop Views has bopped around a lot, from staff writer to Life and Arts editor to paper delivery to freelance, but unwavering has been the respect for student journalism garnered in our newsroom. The staff truly reveres the art of storytelling and speaking truth to power, all with an insatiable curiosity and drive to be a resource for our campus community. After 3 years of reporting and 1 more to go, I only hope that by starting at my local newspaper and staying true to learning the craft of journalism, I've made some difference with the stories I've had the fortune of bringing to print.

• D

Dr. James PuglisiJul 1, 2019 at 3:47 pm

Thank you Lille for this history of the resilience of our LGBTQA+ community on the Hilltop! I also look forward to the extension of the timeline.

Reply
  • B

B SalinasJul 1, 2019 at 8:29 am

Just beautiful … I can’t wait to see what else is added to this interactive map in the years to come!

Reply