Apple’s new emojis allow expression never known before

Apple has added four new emojis.

Apple released ios update 9.1 on Sept. 21. With this update came 150 new emojis. We have intensely analyzed all of them and picked the 6 that will be in every college students “recently used” section. 

The Middle Finger

For the student that hasn’t heard from their partner in about two weeks, they are doing the entire project, and there is a presentation on it due in two days. Oh, and the group project happens to be worth 20% of your grade. But hey, at least your partner finally texted you back, a day before the assignment is due. Wouldn’t it be nice if you could send them this emoji?

The Taco

Y’all, there is a Torchy’s opening down the street from campus. We live in Austin, TX that brags about their taco game. It is finally time for a taco emoji, we have waited way too long.

The Squirrel

We live on the prettiest campus ever, and it happens to be inhabited by squirrels. The squirrels are so famous, they even have their own Instagram, so it is about time they got their own emoji.

Popping Open a Bottle of Champagne

To the ones graduating in December, this one’s for you. Pop open a bottle of champagne, because you deserve it. Also, you still have to figure out what you’re going to do with the rest of your life.

The Coffin

How do you feel after 4 papers, 2 projects and 5 assignments all in one week? Dead. Well now you have an emoji to express just that. Why waste your little bit of energy typing “I’m so dead” when you could just send this?

Eye Roll

When the freshman next to you complains about their 2 page essay and how far away their on campus housing is. Or the upperclassmen forget they were once freshman, or who they run crying to for free meal plan.

Don’t praise Apple just yet though, at least not until they get us the Texas Flag emoji.